The document from 2015 on Changing Consumer Behaviour In Media” by Newstag” – presented by Broadcast Media Africa (BMA) – discusses the dramatic shift in consumer behaviour regarding content consumption, particularly in the digital and broadcasting sectors. It highlights the overwhelming amount of content available and the challenges this poses to traditional media systems. The document addresses the need for innovation and adaptation in business models to remain relevant and effective in this rapidly changing environment.
The document underlines the importance of understanding and adapting to these evolving consumer behaviours to succeed in the contemporary digital media industry.
Some key points from the resource include:
● Discusses the dramatic shift in consumer behaviour in digital and broadcasting content consumption.
● Highlights the challenges posed by the vast amount of content available to traditional media.
● Emphasises the need for innovation and adaptation in media business models.
● Focuses on empowering individuals and organisations to control their media experience.
● Marks a shift from passive consumption to active engagement in the media.
● Underlines the importance of adapting to evolving consumer behaviours in the digital media industry.